1 Part Time Emergency / Special Care Unit Position
Relocation Allowance Available
Temiskaming Hospital is a 59-bed fully accredited community hospital located in Temiskaming Shores, ON. We are currently accepting resumes for the following Nursing Vacancies:
Registered Nurse – 2 Permanent Part Time
- Medical Surgical / Emergency / Special Care Unit
Registered Nurse - 1 Temporary Full Time
- Obstetrics / Medical Surgical
Registered Nurse - 2 Temporary Part Time
– Obstetrics / Medical Surgical
Registered Practical Nurse – Permanent and Temporary Part Time
– Long Term Care and Medical Surgical
What can Temiskaming Hospital offer you?
- Relocation reimbursement of up to $3000 for eligible hires
- A competitive compensation package and opportunity for future advancement
- Tuition reimbursement available for recent graduates through the Ministry of Health and Long Term Care Northern Health Tuition Support Program. For more information on this program visit: http://health.gov.on.ca/en/pro/programs/northernhealth/nursestuition.aspx
- Commitment to a culture of safety and of mutual respect that is free from discrimination and harassment
- Graduate from an approved School of Nursing
- Current registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario
- Recent clinical experience in acute or long term care
- Current B.C.L.S. certificate required
- Ability to work as a collaborative member of the health team
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a team environment
- Bilingualism (English/ French) is an asset
- Demonstrated commitment to your safety, the safety of fellow workers, patients, volunteers, and visitors
Please visit www.temiskaming-hospital.com for more information on our hospital
Please visit http://www.temiskamingshores.ca/en/index.asp for more information on the community of Temiskaming Shores
Please apply to:
Human Resources Department
421 Shepherdson Rd.
New Liskeard, ON P0J 1P0
Fax: (705) 647-5800
Temiskaming Hospital thanks all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are committed to championing accessibility, diversity and equal opportunity. Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process provided the applicant has met bona-fide requirements for the open position. Applicants need to make their requirements known when contacted.