Michael Garron Hospital (MGH) is an award-winning hospital and one of Toronto's best-kept secrets. As Ontario’s leading community teaching hospital, MGH has proudly served the diverse, multi-cultural community of east Toronto since 1929 and is known for its friendliness and sense of community within Canada's largest city. Recognized as a leader in workplace wellness and offering a quality work environment focused on learning and development, MGH invests in people to meet their professional goals and to reach their personal best.
Currently we have an exciting opportunity for an individual who wants to advance their career as a
The successful candidate will participate and collaborate with members of the health care team in the promotion and advancement of technical and professional practice, in support of the organizational cardiac strategic planning. This individual is flexible within the outlined responsibilities and will participate in guiding practice, policy, and procedure to achieve excellence in the Pacemaker and Heart function Clinic.
- Registered Nurse certified with the College of Nurses of Ontario.
- Related specialty certification preferred.
- Masters in Nursing education preferred.
- 3-5 years of previous related pacemaker, Heart Failure and critical care experience.
- Proficient in arrhythmia interpretation.
- Proficient knowledge in advanced patient assessment and 12-lead ECG interpretation.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Good work and attendance record required.
- All employees of Michael Garron Hospital (MGH), a division of Toronto East Health Network (TEHN) [formerly Toronto East General Hospital (TEGH)] agree to work within the legislated practices of the Occupational Health and Safety Act of Ontario.
- All employees of MGH are responsible to contribute to a transparent culture of patient and staff safety by adhering to and abiding by patient and staff safety policies and procedures set by MGH.
- All employees are accountable for protecting the psychological health and safety of themselves and their co-workers through adherence to MGH's policies and practices.
If you are ready to join MGH, please visit our Careers page at www.tehn.ca > Careers > Career Opportunities to apply to the role
Michael Garron Hospital fosters an inclusive and diverse work environment. We are committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process. Should you require an accommodation, please let us know how we can work with you to meet your needs.
Our diverse staff is our most valued resource.
Compassion, Integrity, Courage and Accountability are the values that set Michael Garron Hospital apart
More search results
Dean of the Faculty of Nursing
Nursing Opportunities for Registered Nurse(s) / R…
Saskatchewan Health Authority (former: Prairie North)
Community Health Nurse, Resource Team
First Nations Health Authority
Registered Nurses, Emergency Services
Nursing Practice Educator
Cape Breton University