At Lumeto, we believe that scalable immersive training solutions will empower and revolutionize the way in which we re-skill and up-skill our workforce. Our spatial training solutions can reduce or eliminate travel and simulation costs, improve trainee retention, reduce new employee ramp up times, and dramatically improve on-the-job efficiency.
The right people take on challenges that come with building new technologies head on! We need people to help us drive a new wave of effective training and team collaboration, working with global enterprises across VR, AR and MR platforms to build, integrate and deploy scalable learning solutions. We’re entering our next stage of growth and are looking for energetic, solution oriented and curious minds to join us as we build the foundation of our company.
Come join the dynamic Customer Success Team at Lumeto! We are seeking a tech-savvy clinician with a passion for clinical education and supporting organizations in adopting impactful innovative technology. In this exciting role, you will be responsible for supporting Lumeto’s product development and customer-facing functions. You will lend your clinical expertise to development and integration of impactful simulation curriculum on our platform, and help bring our product to life for our customers, through highly experiential product showcases and comprehensive support as they onboard on our platform.
This Clinical Product Specialist role requires a high level of comfort with technology, and the ability to develop and maintain expert-level knowledge of our immersive learning solutions. You will excel in this role if you have exceptional communication skills, advanced clinical knowledge and the ability to build strong relationships with a diverse range of personalities. The ideal candidate has experience in clinical and simulation education and can support the continued growth and refinement of Lumeto’s clinical functionality and curriculum. If you are a detail-oriented communicator who is passionate about helping people navigate new technologies for healthcare training, we want to hear from you! Join our team and help shape the future of immersive learning with Lumeto.
- Champion the use of our product for clinical training by maintaining an expert-level understanding of product offerings
- Support the continued research, development and integration of highly impactful and validated clinical curriculum on our platform
- Provide clinical validation and oversight for relevant aspects of product development
- Help develop and refine our product demonstration and training processes to ensure effective communication of our value proposition and product integration
- Serve as a VR clinical ambassador, guiding participants through our immersive environments in virtual demonstrations, training sessions and various events/trade shows
- Proactively update and refine relevant product training materials to keep them current and effective
- Support product deployment by expertly organizing resources, helping customers access our applications, and coordinating IT requirements and device shipping
- Collate ongoing customer feedback for product roadmap development
Essential Experience & Qualifications
- Post secondary education in a medical field (IE: Nursing, Respiratory Therapy, Medicine, Physiotherapy, Paramedic)
- Clinical experience in diverse healthcare environments
- Demonstrated experience and comfort with IT functions and troubleshooting
- Demonstrated experience in troubleshooting technology issues remotely and in person
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, able to speak comfortably in public
- Available to travel up to 10% of the time
- Legal authorization to work in Canada and travel to the United States
Useful Skills & Experience
- Simulation education experience a strong asset
- Previous experience in product training or technical support role, preferably in SAAS based organization
- Previous experience with virtual reality or technology-based training organization
- Exceptionally organized; you have a knack for managing your time and juggling multiple priorities with ease
- Detail-oriented; you have a sharp eye for detail and are committed to ensuring accuracy in all aspects of your work
- A true team player; you actively contribute as a valuable member of the team and openly share ideas, concepts, and process outcomes
- An attentive listener; you strive to understand and listen to others in a non-judgmental way
Lumeto is an equal opportunity employer, and values diversity and inclusion. We welcome different perspectives that come from lived experiences. Interacting with transparency is important to us in every aspect of our work. We strive for an open, honest, and effective workplace because trust is the foundation of our company. We are open to thinking differently, accommodating your needs to succeed, and straying from the conventional. Lumeto is happy to work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you require any assistance.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
More search results
Registered Nurses/Registered Psychiatric Nurses -…
Island Health (Vancouver Island Health Authority)
Registered Practical Nurse
Canadian Addiction Treatment Centre
Assistant Professor - The RBC Financial Group Cha…
Lawrence Bloomberg Faculty of Nursing
Registered Nurse - Primary Care
Occupational Health Nurse
Surrey Police Service