IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
In either a remote or contact center based capacity, the Nurse Lead will have two primary objectives within this role 1) to acts as a coach and education resource for patients on weight-management therapy 2) to help manage the clinical relations with STI's chosen clinical service provider. As part of this role the Nurse Lead will be intimately involved in delivering services linked to specific Patient Support Program requirements. This includes delivering a seamless service and support to assigned patients and file interactions in a way that allows for accurate reporting to clients. In addition to delivering on these clinical services, the Nurse Lead will also hold a strategic role within STI to help build a sustainable infrastructure to support clinical services within our organization. This will include relationship management with STI's clinical vendors and involvement in clinical program design and delivery. This role within its first year will have a focus on front line clinical services with continued growth and development in strategic management of clinical offerings within STI.
Duties and responsibilities
- Practices within the scope, process and policy frameworks of the program and the role to provide telephonic coaching to patients
- Provides adherence and compliance support to patients on weight-management therapy
- Assist patients to set and maintain goals during semi-regular check-ins.
- Educate patients on information relevant to their weight loss journey.
- Capture and report data from patient interactions.
- Retrieves and acts upon voice messages as per established policy.
- When contact center based, manages the call queue in accordance with established policy.
- Reports Adverse Events and/or Product Complaints within one business day or as per the manufacturer’s specifications.
Clinical Services Infrastructure and Relationship Management :
- Acts as a liaison between the client and STI's clinical vendor to communicate actionable items and ensure delivery on our vendors side.
- Client management of project deliverables as it relates to clinical services.
- To help inform decisions linked to best clinical practices when implementing tactics within a program design.
- To help manage client expectations as it relates to the clinical services provided by nurse counselors supporting the solution (identifying what is within and out of scope as it relates to clinical services).
- To help ensure quality of clinical services delivered by coordinating and aligning on quality assurance measurements with our clinical vendor and helping to gauge quality based on call reviews.
- Provides clinical insights in the strategic design of Patient Support Programs, in a pre and post-sale capacity: representing STI's best interests in being aligned with our strategic objectives and also bringing clinical best practices to the table.
Service Excellence and Development
- Respects quality standards and contributes to service excellence.
- Implements continuous quality improvement principles by serving patients in a respectful, courteous, confidential, and caring manner.
- Provides service in a manner that adheres to STI and STI client privacy policies.
- Contributes to maintaining a healthy workplace.
- Participates in and enhances unit function through team meeting attendance and effective team communication.
- Participates in staff orientation and continuing education sessions as required.
- Represents STI Technologies Limited in external activities as appropriate.
- Contributes to team development and maintains professional conduct at all times.
- Embrace change and thrive on being part of the team’s success through communication, dedication and commitment to the company’s goals.
- RN certification required.
- Must be a member in good standing with the provincial college/association in the province in which you reside.
- Experience in motivational coaching and/or behavior modification and self management is considered an asset.
- Previous experience in Patient Support Programs, specialty pharma, community nursing or call center, specifically in telephonic service delivery, considered an asset.
- Written/spoken French is mandatory. Bilingual in English is considered an asset.
- Knowledge of computer environments and basic computer programs (Excel, Word and Outlook).
- Strong communication skills, excellent telephone etiquette, a keen eye for accuracy and the ability to quickly evaluate and respond to an array of inquiries; ability to manage ambiguity with a view to issue resolution.
- Ability to organize workflow, and manage time effectively.
- Ability to identify opportunities for personal, team and service improvement and recommend workable solutions.
- Ability and willingness to work flexible shifts.
More search results
Nurse in Charge
Tlicho Community Services Agency
Ministry of Children and Family Development
Registered Nurse Case Manager
Beaumont Home Health and Hospice
Emergency and Intensive Care Nurses
Winnipeg Regional Health Authority
Manager – 5 East (Medical/Surgical Unit)
Alberta Health Services