New Career Opportunities for Perinatal Nurses! (WORKSITE LOCATION IS FLEXIBLE)
Employee Type: PERMANENT FULL TIME
Bargaining Unit: NON-CONTRACT
Department: IH Recruitment
Reports to: Manager or Designate
Close date: Open Until Filled
Some positions may qualify for up to $10,000 as a signing bonus and/or be eligible for relocation allowance. Apply today and ask if you qualify!
Are you a dedicated, reliable, and passionate Perinatal Nurse, looking to make a career move? We have opportunities available throughout Interior Health and we want to hear from you!
About the Job:
The Registered Nurse:
• Provides nursing care to patients, both by working independently and as a member of an interdisciplinary team
• Enhances quality of life for the patient and family; consults, confers, and collaborates with other health care providers
• Demonstrates continuous improvement and evidence based practice in nursing practice
• Maintains and advances own clinical competence
• Participates on designated hospital committees/teams and approved research projects as assigned
Our typical nursing schedules are based on 12 hour shifts and include Days and Nights with rotating days off.
Joining Interior Health will allow you to challenge yourself professionally while enjoying all the personal pursuits available to you within the fantastic communities we serve!
Many of our opportunities offer a range of employee benefits and services to support you at every stage of your career:
• Employer paid vacation
• Insurance premiums 100% paid by Interior Health
• Medical Services Plan
• Extended Health Coverage
• Dental Health Coverage
• Pension Plan
Interior Health is an organization where you have room to grow and where life outside of work is just as important to us as it is to you. Apply Today!
• Graduation from an approved School of Nursing with current practicing registration with British Columbia College of Nurses and Midwives (BCCNM).
• Advanced preparation in a Perinatal clinical specialty or an equivalent combination of education & experience.
• Current Fetal Health Surveillance.
• Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NPR) within 2 years.
• Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) within 3 years.
• Any additional education around obstetrical emergencies, such as the ALSO (Advanced Life Support Obstetrics) would be an asset. Experience and/or education in circulating role in C-Section in the OR would be an asset.
Effective April 1, 2023, the hourly rate for this position will be: $40.21-$57.78. These are unionized nursing positions with the BCNU.
This posting is covered by the Provincial Health Officer’s mandatory COVID-19 vaccination orders and selected applicant(s) must comply.
Interior Health now offers assistance from an Aboriginal Employment Advisor. If you self-identify as Aboriginal (First Nations, Métis or Inuit) and if you would like assistance with internal career exploration, send your question via email to AboriginalEmployment@interiorhealth.ca to be redirected to the Employment Advisor. We invite applicants to self-identify as First nations, Métis, or Inuit within cover letters and/or resumes.
More search results
Registered Nurses/Registered Psychiatric Nurses -…
Island Health (Vancouver Island Health Authority)
Registered Practical Nurse
Canadian Addiction Treatment Centre
Assistant Professor - The RBC Financial Group Cha…
Lawrence Bloomberg Faculty of Nursing
Registered Nurse - Primary Care
Occupational Health Nurse
Surrey Police Service