Job Posting Number 2024-07
Date January 18, 2024
Department Inpatient Unit
Position Registered Nurse
Status Part-Time (3)
Rate of Pay $37.93 - $54.37
Our Inpatient Unit Opportunity
Imagine a supportive employer, a career that allows you to follow your passion and the endless learning opportunities you will receive. To do what you're good at and be a part of something extraordinary.
At West Haldimand General, you can experience all of that and more. We are currently looking for Registered Nurses, like you, to join our Inpatient team and gain valuable health care experience for your future.
Our Inpatient Unit, has 23 beds and provides care for adult medical/surgical patients. Patients with a wide variety of clinical conditions are treated, including those who are recovering from surgeries, those hospitalized for acute conditions, and others who may be in the final stages of a progressive and chronic disease.
WHGH’s Medical team includes Nurses, Family Physicians, Pharmacists, Dietitian, Physiotherapists,
Physiotherapy Assistants, Ward Clerks, and Volunteers.
WHGH is just a short 30 minute drive away from Simcoe, Brantford and Hamilton. Come join our friendly and experienced team today!
- Current Certification of Competence with the College of Nurses of Ontario as a Registered Nurse.
- Current B.C.L.S. (Basic Cardiac Life Support)
- Current A.C.L.S. (Advance Cardiac Life Support) or willing to obtain
- Current knowledge and recent experience in an I.C.U./C.C.U. is an asset. We welcome new nursing graduates and can assist you to learn nursing skills.
- Demonstrated ability to interact with patients, families and other members of the health care team in an effective, professional, safe, positive caring manner.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Effective communicator with strong, interpersonal skills and problem solving.
- Demonstrated leadership and organizational skills.
- Safety (patient, worker & workplace) is a WHGH Corporate Priority. The successful applicant will demonstrate good stewardship in the identification, reporting and mitigation of unsafe acts or conditions
- For current employees: past performance and attendance will be considered as part of the selection process.
INTERNAL Posting Deadline
February 2, 2024
External Posting Deadline
This position will be posted until it is filled. Apply Today!
Current resumes must be submitted to Human Resources at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the position in the subject heading.
In order to ensure equal opportunities during the recruitment and selection process, West Haldimand General Hospital provides accommodations for applicants with disabilities upon request.
West Haldimand General Hospital thanks all applicants for their interest. Please note only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
More search results
Mayne Island Health Centre Assocation
Clinical Nurse Specialist, Advanced Practice Nurs…
North York General Hospital
Registered Nurse | Rural General
Interior Health - 338528
COLLEGE OF NURSING RADY FACULTY OF HEALTH SCIENCE…
COLLEGE OF NURSING RADY FACULTY OF HEALTH SCIENCES
Clinical Product Specialist