New Career Opportunities for Perinatal Nurses! (WORKSITE LOCATION IS FLEXIBLE)
Some positions may qualify for up to $10,000 as a signing bonus and/or be eligible for relocation allowance. Apply today and ask if you qualify!
Are you a dedicated, reliable, and passionate Perinatal Nurse, looking to make a career move? We have opportunities available throughout Interior Health and we want to hear from you!
Who We Are:
Interior Health (IH) is committed to achieving a culturally diverse and inclusive workforce that is representative of the communities we serve, and where you are encouraged to bring your whole self to work. Well-being and work life balance is promoted within the IH team, and our commitment to environmental sustainability supports our primary goal of increasing the health and well-being of everybody in the Interior Health region from our employees to the population we serve.
What We Offer:
We offer a range of employee benefits and services to support you at every stage of your career:
• Employee & Family Assistance Program
• Employer paid training/education opportunities
• Generous Vacation Entitlement
• Employer Paid Health Benefits
• Municipal Pension Plan
• Shift Premiums
• Competitive wages
About the Job:
The Registered Nurse:
• Practices in a perinatal clinical setting and is responsible for the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of client care
• Works in collaboration with the interdisciplinary team
• Ensures the delivery of client–centered care by assisting individual clients and their families respond to changing health care needs
• Demonstrates a specialized body of knowledge and bases practice on nursing science and related content from other sciences and humanities
Our typical nursing schedules are based on 12 hour shifts and include Days and Nights with rotating days off.
Joining Interior Health will allow you to challenge yourself professionally while enjoying all the personal pursuits available to you within the fantastic communities we serve!
Interior Health is an organization where you have room to grow and where life outside of work is just as important to us as it is to you. Apply Today!
• Graduation from an approved School of Nursing with current practicing registration with British Columbia College of Nurses and Midwives (BCCNM).
• Advanced preparation in a Perinatal clinical specialty or an equivalent combination of education & experience.
• Current Fetal Health Surveillance.
• Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NPR) within 2 years.
• Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) within 3 years.
• Any additional education around obstetrical emergencies, such as the ALSO (Advanced Life Support Obstetrics) would be an asset. Experience and/or education in circulating role in C-Section in the OR would be an asset.
Effective April 1, 2023, the hourly rate for this position will be: $40.21-$54.28. These are unionized nursing positions with the BCNU.
This posting is covered by the Provincial Health Officer’s mandatory COVID-19 vaccination orders and selected applicant(s) must comply.
Interior Health now offers assistance from an Aboriginal Employment Advisor. If you self-identify as Aboriginal (First Nations, Métis or Inuit) and if you would like assistance with internal career exploration, send your question via email to AboriginalEmployment@interiorhealth.ca to be redirected to the Employment Advisor. We invite applicants to self-identify as First nations, Métis, or Inuit within cover letters and/or resumes.
More search results
Clinical Practice Educator (CPE) | MHSU Early Psy…
Interior Health - 338528
Registered Nurse | Primary Health Care
Interior Health - 338528
Executive Director, Nurse Practitioners, Strategy…
Island Health (Vancouver Island Health Authority)
Canada Research Chair (Tier 1) in Technoscience a…
Registered Nurse - Psychiatry and Eating Disorder…
The Hospital for Sick Children