Registered Nurse- General
- Northwest Territories Health and Social Services Authority - Stanton Territorial Hospital
- Yellowknife, NT
- Salary range is $90,714 - $108,362 per annum
- Job Category
- Job Type
Located in Yellowknife, Northwest Territories the Stanton Territorial Hospital (STH) is a 100-bed tertiary facility serving the 44,700 citizens of the Northwest Territories along with close to 6,000 residents of the Kitikmeot Region of Nunavut. Our team of medical professionals has a wide scope of practice, impressive training opportunities and great potential for career advancement.
Many of the rooms have fantastic views as the hospital is situated on the rocky shore of Frame Lake steps away from the new $350 million state of the art facility is opened to the public.
General Job Information
Truly Spectacular Career Opportunities!
Registered Nurses at Stanton Territorial Hospital are key members of a multi-disciplinary team that provides direct care to patients in a number of different units including: Float Pool and Pediatric units.
Nurses can work anywhere; here is why we think you should choose to work in Yellowknife, NT.
Specific job and educational requirements are outlined in the job description.
The salary range for this position is from $46.52 per hour to $55.57 per hour (approximately $90,714 - $108,362.) plus an annual Northern Allowance of $3,700A comprehensive benefits package includes:
- Generous Leave Allowances - Employees earn 16.5 days off during their first year of employment, this is on top of mandatory leave, special leave and even winter bonus days!
- Employee Friendly Scheduling - The hospital is moving towards a 2-day /2-night /6-days off schedule where it is operationally feasible for our nursing staff.
- Training Opportunities - Team members are offered regular on the job training and additional professional development is available on a case by case basis.
- Competitive Salary and Pension - Base salaries start at approximately $90,000 plus the additional allowances. Employees contribute to the defined pension plan administered by the Government of Canada.
- Additional Allowances - On top of a Northern Living Allowance of $3,700 in Yellowknife, there are additional allowances paid out for uniforms and laundry, education, and specialized training.
- Relocation Assistance – We will arrange and pay for your move to Yellowknife.
Closing Date: Open Until Filled Apply online: gnwtjobs.ca