- Vancouver Island
- $36.23-$47.58 per hour
- Job Category
- Job Type
Are you a registered nurse committed to quality patient care? Do you thrive in a specialized and supported nursing department?
We have the perfect position for you! Island Health has nursing opportunities in the following settings across Vancouver Island:
- Operating Rooms
- Emergency Rooms
- Post Anesthesia Care Units
Apply now and our Talent Acquisition team will work with you to find the perfect opportunity for you. Our team is here to support you every step of the way.
To join our team, you will have:
- Current and active registration with BC College of Nurses and Midwives as a practicing RN or RPN registrant (or be eligible to apply for provisional licensure).
- Recognized post-basic education required for some clinical areas (or an equivalent combination of education and experience).
- Basic Life Support, Level C required.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support may be required for some clinical settings (e.g. Emergency Room).
About Island Health
All regular positions are eligible for an employer-paid benefits package including dental and prescription coverage, government-backed Defined Benefits Pension Plan, long-term disability and extensive extended health plan, plus paid time off.
About Vancouver Island
Have you ever dreamed of living on the West Coast - surrounded by pristine nature, towering forests and the ocean? Vancouver Island residents live in one of the warmest climates in Canada. Hiking, running, paddle boarding, kayaking, swimming and fishing can be enjoyed year round, with skiing and snowshoeing available in the winter months. People move to Vancouver Island for the relaxed pace, easy access to beaches, outdoor activities, art, music and farm to table dining – whatever lifestyle you’re looking for, we have it here.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
More search results
Registered Nurse - Operating Room
Island Health (Vancouver Island Health Authority)
Registered Nurses - Critical Care, Intensive Care…
Nova Scotia Health
Care Services Manager
Bethany Care Society
Nursing Unit Manager
The Medfall Group
Clinical Nursing Manager - Dave Lede House
Canuck Place Children's Hospice