Clinical Nurse Manager - Intensive Care Unit / Critical Care Unit / High Dependency Unit
- Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand
- Taranaki, New Zealand
- Job Category
- Job Type
Nau mai, haere mai ki Te Whatu Ora Taranaki
Taranaki Whanui He Rohe Oranga - Taranaki Together, A Healthy Community
Te Kaupapa – Mission
Improving, promoting, protecting and caring for the health and wellbeing of the people of Taranaki.
We are looking for people that share our vision by providing the best care for our people and our community. We have a responsibility to see the whole picture, the whole community, in terms of health and to support everyone working in Taranaki to do the best job they can in a world of constant change.
Taranaki - A place like no other
Taranaki boasts some of New Zealand’s most iconic natural landscapes like Mt Taranaki and many adventure activities. The rugged and wild coastline is home to more than 12 world-class surf breaks. Taranaki is a place where you can ski and surf in the same day. For a more relaxing experience, there are many walks (bush, coastal or mountain) as well as art trails, festivals and award-winning museums and galleries and a thriving café culture. Click here to read more information about Taranaki.
For further information on our international recruitment and what we offer Click here and find out how to make a difference somewhere different.
E pā ana ki a tatou - About us
At Te Whatu Ora Taranaki we are committed to recognising the value our people bring to our organisation within a supportive team of healthcare professionals that provide comprehensive care to our patients.
We believe having workforce that is diverse and inclusive, we are a pro-equity Health Organisation and this means that we will be better positioned to understand and serve our community.
When you choose to work with us, we will offer you:
- A comprehensive orientation and induction to our organisation and your department
- Access to clinical training and education
- Up to date facilities, Have a look at
- Project Maunga - our New Facilities currently under construction check this out on our website www.tdhb.org/maunga.shtml
- Opportunities to participate on local project and regional collaboration teams
- Professional development
Kōrero mō te tūranga - About the role
This is a great opportunity for a Registered Nurse already working at the top of their scope. This position has strong working relationships with the Senior Nursing teams, Medical staff, and other members of the multi-disciplinary team to ensure the provision of high quality care.
This is a great opportunity for nurses already working at the top of their scope. You will be offered the opportunity to:
- To provide leadership and direction for the staff within the unit.
- To ensure optimum service delivery, and efficient and effective use of resources
- To ensure delivery of effective and efficient patient care and customer service to both internal and external customers.
- To build an effective and integrated service by developing and promoting a team culture that fosters collaborative working relationships
- Strive to eliminate health inequalities and achieve health equity for the Taranaki population
Please click here to view the job description
Moū - About you
- New Zealand Nursing Council Registration and a current Annual Practicing Certificate
- Masters qualification or PG Diploma and working towards Masters
- A critical care qualification
- A leadership qualification
- Minimum five years’ experience post registration in a critical care unit
- Quality Improvement (erperiance)
- Ability to lead projects
- Ability to work in a complex changing environment and able to juggle multiple competing priorities
- Ability to work collaboratively in an interdisciplinary team
- Current senior PDRP portfolio or expert portfolio and working towards senior.
Do you share in our vision, our values and will ensure our patients feel supported and cared for throughout their journey with us?
We would love to hear from you! - Join us!
If you would like further information or if you have any queries please contact in confidence email@example.com and indicate the job title in the subject line.
If you want to make an application click on "Apply Online" from within this page.
For further information, please contact Jackie Sewell on Email: Jackie.Sewell@tdhb.org.nz
Applications Close Sunday 9 April 2023
Ma tini, ma mano, ka rapa te whai
By joining together, we will succeed