At Andrews Senior Care, we have a collaborative health care model with a philosophy focused on providing excellence in care to our residents and families. We provide health care at an assisted living level, along with nursing care.
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are looking for experienced Registered Nurses to join the Andrews team in our Charlottetown and Summerside locations. The position requires a professional registered nurse that is personable, patient and demonstrates an ability of being calm under a variety of situations.
We have openings for Full Time, Permanent Part Time, Part Time and Casual positions. We offer a competitive compensation package.
ASK ABOUT OUR SIGNING BONUS!!!
- Supervise and lead the team of Caregivers and LPNs.
- Collaborate with OT, PT and Pharmacists to ensure the best care is provided to residents.
- Responsible for accurately and efficiently completing health assessments, vitals monitoring, Braden Scales, fall interventions, and KSBA scales.
- Contributes to promoting a positive, friendly, safe, and healthy environment for all residents, their families and staff.
- The successful candidate will possess the ability to multi-task and communicate with residents in a pleasant manner at all times.
- Possess meticulous attention to detail and provide excellent and informed resident-centered care.
- Self motivated, career focused professional, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in a fast-paced environment, juggling multiple demands and establishing work priorities and goals.
- Proficiency with venipuncture, catheter insertion, injections, etc. is required.
- Currently a Registered Nurse with the Association of Registered Nurses of Prince Edward Island or any other province across Canada.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title of this position in the subject line.
Although we appreciate each application, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Andrews is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported. We are an equal opportunity employer.