Registered Nurse (NEW GRAD)
- British Columbia
- Job Category
- Healthcare Services and Wellness, Nursing/Healthcare
Are you graduating soon or a newly graduated Registered Nurse/Registered Psychiatric Nurse?
We have the perfect position for you!
Whether you’re a recent graduate or still in school, you can feel secure in knowing your future home is with Island Health.
We have full-time, part-time and temporary opportunities in large urban hospitals and rural/remote hospitals – plus everything in between!
Apply now and our Talent Acquisition team will work with you to find the perfect opportunity for you. Our team is here to support you every step of the way.
Link to EOI: https://islandhealth.hua.hrsmart.com/hr/ats/Posting/view/166633
To join our team, you will have:
- Current and active registration with BC College of Nurses and Midwives as a practicing RN or RPN registrant (or be eligible to apply for provisional licensure).
- Recognized post-basic education required for some clinical areas (or an equivalent combination of education and experience).
- Basic Life Support, Level C required.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support may be required for some clinical settings (e.g. Emergency Room).
About Island Health
All regular positions are eligible for an employer-paid benefits package including dental and prescription coverage, government-backed Defined Benefits Pension Plan, long-term disability and extensive extended health plan, plus paid time off.
About Vancouver Island
Have you ever dreamed of living on the West Coast - surrounded by pristine nature, towering forests and the ocean? Vancouver Island residents live in one of the warmest climates in Canada. Hiking, running, paddle boarding, kayaking, swimming and fishing can be enjoyed year round, with skiing and snowshoeing available in the winter months. People move to Vancouver Island for the relaxed pace, easy access to beaches, outdoor activities, art, music and farm to table dining – whatever lifestyle you’re looking for, we have it here.