Under the direction of the Site Manager is responsible for the nursing care of assigned patients.
- Registration with BC College of Nursing Professionals as a practicing RN registrant.
- Current CPR Level C.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to physically perform the duties of the job, and has the ability to organize the work.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Able to communicate effectively in verbal and written form.
- Able to operate related equipment
More search results
Nurse Practitioner (NP) - Personalized Support St…
Vancouver Coastal Health
Clinical Informatics Analyst - Information System…
Yukon Hospital Corporation - Whitehorse General Hospital
RFP: Nurse Education Consultant
Director of Care
Andrews of Summerside
Manager, Registration and Patient Flow
Bruyere Continuing Care