Do you have a passion for critical care nursing? Are you passionate about building an engaging environment that supports and challenges others to achieve their goals? Are you motivated to join a dedicated team of health care providers in this dynamic and rewarding role? We can offer you an exciting opportunity for a Registered Nurse in our Monitored Care Unit.
We have a positive and compassionate work environment where you can bring your real passion for critical care nursing to the role and be part of our fast fast-growing team. Fraser Health is experiencing unprecedented growth. Critical Care is one of 13 clinical service programs provided through an integrated network of community, intermediate, and tertiary services to Fraser Health patients who are critically ill.
Build on your career experience by:
- Delivering care to a variety of critically ill patients
- Collaborating with members of the interprofessional care team
- Participating in quality improvement activities and research by identifying patient care issues
- Guiding patients and families/care givers about illness prevention, health restoration and health maintenance
- Participating in and attending in-services and other educational programs
Your background includes:
- Graduated from an approved school of Nursing
- Current practicing registration as a Registered Nurse with the British Columbia College of Nursing Professionals (BCCNP)
- Completion of applicable post graduate course work
- Current Certification in Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS)
This role is a part-time position located at ERH in Port Moody, BC. ERH is a 154-beds hospital in Port Moody, BC, offering medical, surgical, regional rehabilitation, cardiac and diabetes outpatient programs, as well as 24/7 Emergency services with 51,237 visits annually. Port Moody is a vibrant waterfront community with a unique small-town feel in a metropolitan setting. Over 40% of the community is dedicated to parkland - a haven for outdoor enthusiasts.
A career at Fraser Health will offer you the opportunity to work in a fast growing and exciting organization with professionals who are eminent in their respective fields. We offer a competitive salary package, including comprehensive health benefits coverage.
Join our dedicated team of health care providers in this dynamic and rewarding role.
Take the next step and apply so we can chat about you joining Fraser Health where we value diversity in the work force and strives to maintain an environment of Respect, Caring & Trust.