Care Co-ordinator Role including Point Click Care care planning, Assessments, Maintain RAI/MDS schedules, organization and management Family conferences, Med Review, Restraint review.
The Registered Nurse (RN) participates in nursing assessments and interventions, care planning, implementing prescribed treatments, administering medications, evaluating treatments, and monitoring/documenting treatment progress and patient/resident response. Acting as an advocate, coordinator and liaison for the patient/resident, the RN identifies needs and sets priorities in collaboration with the multidisciplinary team. The RN facilitates patient/resident and family education and discharge planning, and may be required to act in a charge nurse capacity. The RN is responsible for the provision of care in accordance with established standards, and the Mission, Vision, Values, policies and procedures of Covenant Health.
- Classification: Registered Nurse
- Union: COV UNA
- Department: Seniors Care Unit OLRH
- Primary Location: Our Lady of the Rosary Hosp
- Multi-Site: At (UNA only)
- FTE: 0.63
- Posting End Date: 03-JUL-2019
- Employee Class: Regular Part Time
- Date Available: 10-JUL-2019
- Hours per Shift: 7.75
- Length of Shift in weeks: 12
- Shifts per cycle: 36
- Shift Pattern: Days, Evenings, Weekends
- Days Off: As Per Rotation
- Minimum Salary: $36.86
- Maximum Salary: $48.37
- Vehicle Requirement: N/A
- Graduate of a Registered Nurse program or recognized equivalent required.
- Active registration with the College and Association of Registered Nurses of Alberta (CARNA) required. Basic Life Support Healthcare Provider (Level C) required.
- Previous RAI/MDS experience, Care Co-coordinator past experience, and point click care.