BC Public Service Agency
The employer is willing to pay a starting salary at the top end of the salary range depending on qualifications and years of experience and may also offer relocation assistance as set out in the employer policies.
Occupational Health Nurse
$71,376.41- $93,685.11 annually
The Workplace Health and Safety Branch (WHS) provides the BC Public Service with health planning and promotion, occupational safety, occupational health and rehabilitation, and disability benefit administration services.
As an Occupational Health Nurse (OHN), you will manage disability cases, provide advice, support, and coordinate resources for employees and supervisors. You will also identify opportunities for early intervention to help ill and injured employees return to sustainable work as quickly and safely as possible. The OHN works directly with employees, managers, occupational health physicians, and community health care providers to provide clinical case management services consistent with occupational health nursing ethics and practice guidelines. The OHN will collaborate on cases with Disability Case Specialists and Corporate Advisors as part of the Workplace Health Services division.
The BC Public Service is committed to creating a diverse workplace to represent the population we serve and to better meet the needs of our citizens. Consider joining our team and being part of an innovative, inclusive and rewarding workplace.
Qualifications for this role include:
- Registered Nurse; Registered Nursing level Diploma/Degree from an approved School of Nursing.
- Occupational Health Nursing education OR equivalent Occupational Health education.
- Must have or be immediately eligible to obtain registration with the British Columbia College of Nurses and Midwives (BCCNM), formerly known as the College of Registered Nurses of British Columbia (CRNBC).
- Six (6) months or more of occupational health nursing experience.
- Six (6) months or more of disability case management experience.
For more information and to apply online by December 8, 2022, please go to: https://bcpublicservice.hua.hrsmart.com/hr/ats/Posting/view/93931
More search results
Registered Nursing/Grad Nurse opportunities in Sa…
Saskatchewan Health Authority
Registered Nurse – Department of Medicine (variou…
Te Whatu Ora Te Tai Tokerau
Perioperative (OR) Nurse Opportunities across Int…
Interior Health - 338528
Registered Nurse | Emergency
Interior Health - 338528
Registered Nurse (RN) - Dialysis
Vancouver Coastal Health