The Yukon Home Care Program provides client-focused health services in the home, improving quality of life and supporting Yukoners to live independently. This program serves a diverse population of clients in relation to age, cultural background and care needs.
If you are a team-focused Registered Nurse who is eager to use evidence-based practices to further the well-being of our clients and success of our program, then we invite you to be a part of this diverse and rewarding work experience in community care. Service delivery will include care management and liaison with the medical community, direct nursing care such as education and treatment related to medical conditions, and other nursing duties.
Be a part of a team that delivers on their philosophy of care - “Every action and decision performed by this position is founded on respect for the clients, for the promotion of their dignity, individual freedom, choice and lifestyle, and meaningful quality living”.
- Registered with the College of Nurses of Ontario
- Recently applied knowledge of nursing theory, practices & techniques
- Experience gained in an acute or community-based setting is an asset
- Ability to provide professional care for clients by promoting their physical, emotional and spiritual well-being
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills combined with the ability to work collaboratively within and across multiple levels of care and within a transdisciplinary environment
- Excellent critical thinking, relationship building and conflict management skills
Full-Time | Permanent | Full Benefits | Excellent Starting Salary | Opportunities for Professional Growth
How to Apply: Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be screened on a rolling basis. If you have any questions about the position, you can reach a member of the Yukon recruitment team at 416-237-1500 ext. 222 or email@example.com.
For more information, please visit www.yukon-hra.ca Top of Form