- Ste. Rose General Hospital
- Sainte Rose du Lac, MB
- Job Category
- Job Type
Ste. Rose General Hospital, a part of Ste. Rose Health Centre, provides innovative and compassionate acute care to people at all stages of life, in a vibrant community. Ste. Rose du Lac is a beautiful place to live, offering both modern conveniences and outdoor experiences. Whether you choose to work or complete your practicum here, you’re choosing a welcoming community surrounded by wide-open spaces, lakes, and wildlife. There are plenty of opportunities to work and play in the Ste. Rose area, moments from contemporary urban services and stunning rural scenery - the best of both worlds! Ste. Rose is within an hour drive of Dauphin, MB and Riding Mountain National Park. Whether you love mountain biking, swimming, snowmobiling, wakeboarding, canoeing, jet skiing, shopping, cross country skiing, or just taking in the scenery, Ste. Rose has something for you.
Ste. Rose Health Centre is seeking a Care Team Manager to join their passionate and committed team at Ste. Rose General Hospital which services several rural Municipalities, including Ste. Rose, Lakeshore, and well as several First Nation Communities.
We are looking for a passionate individual who wants to effect positive change through meaningful work and who enjoys being in a leadership role. The Care Team Manager will be a nursing leader who wants to be a part of a vibrant, rural community, who enjoys creating relationships and working with a strong team of healthcare professionals. In this new role, you are responsible for the development, coordination, implementation, evaluation, and operation of St. Rose General Hospital. We are seeking a leader who cares about the professional development of their team, themselves and who wants to be a part of shaping the future of care in Western Manitoba.
As a Care Team Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Administration and operation of client services at the hospital.
- Monitoring the financial, human resources, equipment, and environmental issues of client services.
- Oversee the development of client service’s policies and procedures and be an instrumental leader in the planning and development of sustainable programs.
- Develop and maintain communication with other departments and programs.
- Provide professional development for yourself and your team.
- Ensure quality client care delivered to the community is in accordance with Manitoba Health and Accreditation Canada standards.
- Operationalize the hospital’s visions, mission, and value statements.
Preferred Experience & Skillset:
- You have a degree in Nursing or Psychiatric Nursing combined with registration with the applicable licensing body.
- You enjoy leadership and have experience in a nursing supervisory or management role.
- You have experience in developing and implementing policies and procedures in a healthcare setting.
- You are organized, are great at decision making and enjoy solving problems, implementing change, and transformation for the betterment of service delivery.
- You have natural empathy and sensitivity to human dynamics and needs in health care.
About Ste. Rose Health Centre (Ste Rose General Hospital) - www.sterosehealthcentre.ca
Ste. Rose Health Centre (Ste. Rose General Hospital) promotes the health of the individuals and communities they serve with CARE, COMMITMENT and COMPASSION. They offer excellent benefits packages, relocation support, pension and other incentives such as free accommodations for a year, the Nurses Recruitment and Retention Fund and a Tuition Fee Income Tax Rebate. Read more about their competitive benefits and incentives here.
Ste. Rose Health Centre (Ste. Rose General Hospital) has celebrated over 80 years of providing health care in this rural community and is owned by the Réseau Compassion Network. Being a part of this independent network means you’ll have access to additional professional development and the support of a peer network which includes St. Boniface Hospital, St.Amant, and Actionmarguerite to name a few.
The Community and Prairie Mountain Health Region
Ste. Rose du Lac and area offers a variety of local businesses (banks, grocery, gas, hardware), educational facilities (elementary, high school, French Immersion), and various recreational and cultural opportunities (Sports Complex and Outdoor Facilities, Fitness Centre, Turtle River Walking Trails, Parc Molgat Park, and Hoof and Holler Days).
Ste. Rose Health Centre (Ste. Rose Hospital) is an affiliate of the Prairie Mountain Health/Santé Prairie Mountain (PMH) which is one of five regional health authorities in the province of Manitoba.
PMH partners with Ste. Rose Health Centre (Ste. Rose Hospital) to work together to improve the physical, mental, social, cultural, and spiritual needs of individuals, families, and communities in Western Manitoba. Find out more by visiting https://www.prairiemountainhealth.ca/about-us and the Municipality of Ste. Rose - www.sterose.ca.
Ste. Rose Health Centre acknowledges that the work they do takes place in the traditional territory of the Anishinaabeg, Cree, Oji-Cree, Dakota, Dene peoples and the homeland of the Métis Nation.
To submit your candidacy, please email your resume in confidence to Dan Perera at email@example.com.