Director of Regulatory Service and Professional Practice
Registered Nurses Association of the Northwest Territories and Nunavut
Director of Regulatory Services and Professional Practice
Full Time Position
The Registered Nurses Association of the Northwest Territories and Nunavut is currently seeking a knowledgeable, self-directed registered nurse to serve as the Director of Regulatory Services and Professional Practice. You would be a member of a strong team responsible for ensuring the regulatory functions performed by the RNANT/NU are carried out according to the Nursing Profession Act and the RNANT/NU Bylaws and Policies, and provide practice support to members, employers and the public on nursing trends and issues.
- Baccalaureate in Nursing is required. Master’s degree is preferred.
- Minimum 5 years recent RN experience.
- Must be eligible for an active practicing license with RNANT/NU.
- Knowledge of nursing regulatory functions/issues.
- Knowledge of current nursing trends and issues.
- Working knowledge of Windows Programs, databases and website management.
- Strong critical thinking, problem-solving, time management and writing skills
- A satisfactory criminal records check.
This position is 1.0 FTE working 37.5 hours per week and located in Yellowknife.
Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
A job description is posted on our website at www.rnantnu.ca
Salary range between $110,00 and $125,000 plus benefits.
Closing Date: Open until filled