Do you have a passion for Perioperative nursing? Are you passionate about building an engaging environment that supports and challenges others to achieve their goals? Are you motivated to join a dedicated team of health care providers in this dynamic and rewarding role? We can offer you an exciting opportunity for a Registered Nurse in our Operating Room at Peace Arch Hospital (PAH).
We have a positive and compassionate work environment where you can bring your real passion for perioperative nursing to the role and be part of our rapidly thriving team. Fraser Health is experiencing unprecedented growth and now you can be a part of a busy and exciting team providing a range of different surgical interventions.
Build on your career experience by:
- Delivering direct nursing care to patients within the Operating Room
- Assessing patients physical and psycho-social needs
- Evaluating and coordinating nursing care and performing scrubbing and circulating duties
- Participating in identifying and reducing risk factors that may impact patient care
- Participating as an active member on nursing and hospital committees and councils for improvement of patient care and/or work environment
Your background includes:
- Graduated from an approved School of Nursing
- Current registration with the College of Registered Nurses of British Columbia (CRNBC)
- Recent 1 year relevant clinical nursing experience in the designated clinical area
- Completion of post graduate course work and/or certification applicable to the Operating Room setting
PAH is located in our oceanfront city, White Rock with its sandy beaches, warmest water temperatures on the coast, red brick promenade, waterfront eateries and dramatic sunsets has become known as the Jewel of B.C. Situated in the southwest corner of the province, White Rock offers a variety of leisure activities such as swimming, kayaking, windsurfing, crab fishing, sailing, and golfing, or simply strolling along the beach piers.
Surgical Services provided include:
- General Surgery
- Ear Nose Throat (ENT)
- Oral & Maxillofacial (OMF)
A career at Fraser Health will offer you the opportunity to work in a fast growing and exciting organization with professionals who are outstanding in their respective fields. We are proud of the innovation, dedication, teamwork and tenacity of our physicians, employees and volunteers. More than any building or technology, it's our people who make Fraser Health distinct.
Are you looking to transform your practice to new level and join a team and an organization that prides itself on building an excellent work place?
Does this sound like the perfect role for you? Apply today and take the next step in your career so we can continue the conversation and make a difference in the communities we serve. Join Fraser Health where we value diversity in the work force and strives to maintain an environment of Respect, Caring & Trust.