$34.15 - $44.83 / hour
Hours of Work
CGH, FCH & CHILLIWACK, HOPE, AGASSIZ HEALTH SERVIC
Do you have a passion for nursing? Are you keen on building an engaging environment that supports and challenges others to achieve their goals? Are you looking to join a dynamic and dedicated team? We can offer you an exciting opportunity for a Registered Nurse in our Intensive Care Unit.
We have a positive and compassionate work environment where you can bring your real passion for critical care nursing to the role and be part of our fast fast-growing team. Fraser Health is experiencing unprecedented growth. Critical Care is one of 13 clinical service programs provided through an integrated network of community, intermediate, and tertiary services to Fraser Health patients who are critically ill.
Build on your career experience by:
- Delivering care to a variety of critically ill patients
- Collaborating with members of the interprofessional care team
- Participating in quality improvement activities and research by identifying patient care issues
- Guiding patients and families/care givers about illness prevention, health restoration and health maintenance
- Participating in and attending in-services and other educational programs
Your background includes:
- Graduated from an approved school of Nursing
- Current registration with the College of Registered Nurses of British Columbia (CRNBC)
- Completion of applicable post graduate course work
- Current Certification in Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS)
This role is a full-time position located at Chilliwack General Hospital in Chilliwack, BC. Located 100 kilometres east of Vancouver, Chilliwack’s natural surroundings, rural setting and thriving agricultural, commercial and industrial economy have drawn many to its neighborhoods. Its mountains, lakes and rivers provide beautiful settings for many outdoor activities such as fishing, hiking, camping, boating, kayaking and golfing.
A career at Fraser Health will offer you the opportunity to work in a fast growing and exciting organization with professionals who are eminent in their respective fields. We offer a competitive salary package, including comprehensive health benefits coverage.
Join our dedicated team of health care providers in this dynamic and rewarding role.
Take the next step and apply so we can chat about you joining Fraser Health where we value diversity in the work force and strives to maintain an environment of Respect, Caring & Trust.
More search results
Lecturer/Senior Lecturer/Principal Lecturer, Scho…
Thompson Rivers University - 296089
Registered Nurse (Emergency)
Vancouver Coastal Health
Registered Nurse/ Registered Psychiatric Nurse
Saskatchewan Health Authority
Emergency Medical Coordinator (Registered Nurse) …
Northwest Territories Health and Social Services Authority
Covenant Health - 250401