Registered Nurse Positions in western Manitoba
Full Time, Part Time & Casual Registered Nurse Positions available!
- Acute Medicine
- Emergency Medicine
- Surgery / Operating Room
- Intensive Care Unit
- Palliative Care
- Long Term Care
Urban and rural working & living opportunities in western Manitoba. Affordable cost of living with a competive salary. Enrolment options in a health care employees benefit package.
Join our team! Apply today!
In Prairie Mountain Health region, there are 20 acute care (hospital) sites, 43 long term care (personal care home) sites, nine (9) transitional care sites, 6 Primary Health Care Centres, one Primary Care Centre & 38 Emergency Medical Service (EMS) ambulance facilities and 1 Orthopedic Rehabilitation Centre (Rivers) within the region. Community Health Services are also offered at sites throughout the region.
- Active practicing licensure with the College of Registered Nurses of Manitoba or eligible for active practicing licensure with the College of Registered Nurses of Manitoba (CRNM)
- Current Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) Training
- Knowledge, competence and ability to demonstrate clinical nursing skills and concepts in accordance with approved nursing standards
- Ability to make effective decisions regarding nursing care
- Basic knowledge and skills to work with computers, and electronic software programs
- Demonstrated effective problem solving, organizational skills and the ability to work independently
- Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain positive working relationships with co-workers and clients
- Satisfactory employment record required