Registered Nurse, Intensive Care Unit
Under the general direction of the Unit Manager, the ER/ICU RN provides direct nursing care to the Emergency, and Critical care patient according to established standards/policies. The ER/ICU RN identifies, plans, implements, and evaluates nursing care to assist patients in meeting their physical, social, and psychological needs in the Emergency and Critical Care environment. Nursing practice is guided by the vision and values of Northern Health, BC College of Nursing Professionals (BCCNP) Standards of Nursing Practice and Code of Ethics. The Registered Nurse will use Northeast Health Services Area and Dawson Creek and District Hospital approved policies, procedures and protocols.
- Registered Nurse with current practicing registration with the BC College of Nursing Professionals (BCCNP)
- Current Level C CPR certification. ACLS, CTAS required or acquired within twelve (12) months from date of hire.
- One years recent related experience working in an Emergency Department and / or a Critical Care Unit. Two years recent related medical/surgical experience or equivalent experiences
- Completion of; or willingness to enroll in a post-graduate Critical Care or Emergency Department Course.
- Up to date certification in TNCC and ENPC is an asset.
- Must be willing to attain in house certification courses as required.
More search results
Vice Dean (Health Sciences) & Director, School of…
Community Mental Health Nurse ll - Mental Health …
Nova Scotia Health Authority (NSHA)
Interior Health - 338528
Dean, School of Nursing
Thompson Rivers University
Director, Rankin School of Nursing
St. Francis Xavier University