Nurse Practitioner - Diabetes/Primary Care
- Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island
- Job Category
- Healthcare Services and Wellness, Nursing/Healthcare
- Job Type
Are you looking for an opportunity that fosters a strong culture of teamwork? How about working on an Island surrounded by red sand and beaches, breathtaking views, friendly communities, world-famous seafood and culimary adverntures? Look no further...
HealthPEI is seeking a full-time permanent Nurse Practitioner for the clients of the Provincial Diabetes Program (80% of the time) who are otherwise not assigned a primary care provider and the clients within the Queens East Primary Care Network (20% of the time).
- Masters in Nursing as a Nurse Practitioner or graduated from an aprroved and recognized Nurse Practitioner program.
- Extensive experience working as a Registered Nurse
- Experience as a Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Active or eligible for licensure as a Nurse Practitioner with the College of Registered Nurses of Prince Edward Island
For the full list of duties and qualifications, go to www.healthjobspei.ca Click on Nursing. See job posting # 134315
- $48.36 - $54.74 per hour. Position is 75 hours bi-weekly
- Health and dental benefits
- Pension plan
- Relocation assistance available