- Saskatchewan Registered Nurses' Association
- Regina, SK
- Job Category
- Job Type
The Saskatchewan Registered Nurses’ Association (SRNA) is a profession-led regulatory body and association established in 1917 by the provincial legislature. The SRNA is accountable for public protection by ensuring members are competent and promotes the professional interest of its members in the public interest. Individual members are personally accountable for their professional nursing practice through adherence to the code of ethics, practice standards and ongoing continuing competence requirements. There are over 11,000 practicing members in the SRNA, including Graduate Nurses, Registered Nurses (RN)s and RN Nurse Practitioners (RN(NP))’s.
Reporting to Council, the Executive Director provides strategic leadership to the staff and the organization and demonstrates a profound passion for nursing. In this role you will be accountable for implementing SRNA’s strategic objectives and for ensuring stable financial management in the short and long term. The Executive Director ensures that the organization stays abreast of Canadian best practices in nursing, regulation and education and delivers a keen ability to foster partnerships with its stakeholders, partner organizations and the public while representing SRNA. Your ability to communicate the mandate of SRNA to engage all parties of interest is essential. Ensuring that all policies and standards are consistent with SRNA’s legislated mandate is also the responsibility of the Executive Director.
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in nursing, spread over a variety of practice settings.
- A Bachelor’s and/or Master’s Degree is a must, with at least one of them being in Nursing.
- Eligible to register with the SRNA.
- Prior experience working with a Board of Directors.
- Track record of active involvement with professional nursing organizations.
- Superior political, financial and business acumen.
- Collaborative leader with strong change management and relationship building skills.
- A patient-centric mindset it a must.
More search results
Manager Nursing, Perioperative Services
Interior Health - 338528
Manager Home and Community Care
Expanded role nurse in Nunavut remote nursing sta…
Solutions Nursing L.F.C. Inc.
Registered Nurse – Supervised Consumption Service…
Parkdale Queen West Community Health Centre
Health Services Manager - Perioperative/Surgical …
Nova Scotia Health Authority (NSHA)