- Auckland District Health Board
- Auckland, New Zealand
- Job Category
Come join our team at Starship Children’s Hospital in Auckland, New Zealand
- New Zealand’s leading children’s hospital
- Permanent and fixed term roles
- Opportunities with various departments
Starship Children’s Hospital is the leading provider of paediatric care in New Zealand and the South Pacific, providing world-class inpatient, outpatient, trauma, emergency, and urgent care to children and their whānau (family). Every day our clinical and support teams work collaboratively to fulfil our mission to deliver world class patient and whānau-centered paediatric healthcare to all populations we serve. Starship is part of Auckland District Health Board, New Zealand’s largest tertiary healthcare provider.
We are committed to delivering whānau-centered care that focuses on the needs of the child first and values whānau as an important member of the care team. We seek to lead New Zealand in paediatric service delivery, in the provision of pre and post-graduate nursing education, and through the building of our reputation as a national centre of excellence in paediatrics.
We have roles available in the following departments but are happy to hear from you even if your interests lie elsewhere:
What we can offer you:
- An interesting and unique work environment that provides a high level of job satisfaction.
- An opportunity to grow both as a person and as a professional while working with a very friendly team.
- Comprehensive and well-structured orientation programme with good clinical support from a preceptor to help you achieve the familiarisation and orientation competencies for your area
- Continuing Professional Development entitlement
- Educational support to achieve the Professional Development and Recognition Programme and financial recognition of nursing levels as per nationally-agreed multi-employer collective agreements
- An opportunity to live and work in one of the most beautiful countries in the world and enjoy the great outdoors while working with the best in the business!
As the ideal candidate for this role you will:
- be a registered nurse and will either have or be eligible for registration with NZ Nursing Council.
- have a strong commitment to quality healthcare
- be capable of working independently and within a team.
- have well-developed communication, critical thinking skills and a commitment to family centred care
- have a passion for paediatric nursing with some experience in acute paediatric nursing
Once you get a job offer from us, we will give you 4 – 6 months to organise your move to NZ. We are an accredited employer with Immigration NZ so a job offer from us will make the immigration process much quicker and we can support you through the relocation process.
Apart from the fantastic clinical opportunities available, we will also provide:
- One way flights to New Zealand, and pay your nursing council registration
- Airport pickup on arrival into the country
- 2 weeks free furnished accommodation upon arrival or financial assistance with accommodation if you can arrange it yourself
- Return flight home if you come for a fixed term contract - not that you’ll want to leave once you join our great team!
Get in touch now for an obligation free chat with me - Sonu Anand, Recruitment Consultant on email@example.com or call me on 00 649 638 0429. I work for Starship Hospital and am not an agency.
If you are ready to apply now and start the recruitment process, please click on the links in the job titles listed above and submit your online application on our website attaching your CV and cover letter. I can then call you for a chat. Looking forward to hearing from you soon!
More search results
Manager, Intensive Care and Post Anesthetic Recov…
Interior Health - 338528
Nursing Professionals – we have opportunities for…
Saskatchewan Health Authority (former: Prairie North)
Government of Yukon
Full-time/Part-time Nurse - Exceptional Opportuni…
Peak Health Ontario
Perioperative Unit Manager
Covenant Health - 250401