Deputy Registrar & Directory, Regulatory Services - Saskatchewan Registered Nurses’ Association
Reporting to the Executive Director, the Deputy Registrar and Director, Regulatory Services provides leadership to support council, staff, members and the senior leadership team in attaining strategic priorities. Key areas of accountability for this role include developing, implementing and evaluating: member registration and renewal processes; complaints and investigation processes and the continuing competence program. This key position in the SRNA is responsible for a team of 11 staff and an annual budget of over 1.3 million.
The ideal candidate will offer:
- Significant experience in one or more of the registered nursing domains (5-10 years) with progression into management level responsibilities and/or roles.
- Must be, or eligible to become, a licensed RN or RN (NP) in the province of Saskatchewan.
- A Master’s degree is a must.
- Experience in developing, implementing and evaluating complex and comprehensive nursing regulation and/or nursing education strategies required
- Strong strategic thinking and leadership skills.
- A track record of pursuing and attaining formal and informal education in nursing regulation and/or nursing education preferred.
- Experience in collaborating with health system partners (e.g. regulatory bodies, healthcare employers, education institutions, etc.) preferred.