Primary Care Nurse - Community Home Care RPN RN
|Job Title:||Primary Care Nurse - Community Home Care RPN RN|
|Work Site:||South Community Health Centre|
|Status:||Regular Full Time|
|Start Date:||As Soon As Possible|
|Salary:||$32.94 - $43.24 per hour|
|Hours:||0830-1630 Monday to Friday with Sat/Sun/Stats off|
- This community position is focussed on 70+ population in Vancouver with moderate to high complex chronic conditions and increasing risks or signs of frailty.
- This is a partnership service delivery between Community Home Health and Family Physicians.
- The PCC is part of the Home Health team and pulls in other specialized services as needed to support the 70+ population.
Within a comprehensive care management model and within the context of a client and family centered care model and in accordance with the College of Registered Nurses’ of British Columbia (CRNBC) and/or the College of Registered Psychiatric Nurses of British Columbia (CRPNBC) standards of professional practice, Code of Ethics, the framework of departmental regulations and Community Health Nursing practice, and the established vision and values of the organization, manages a select population of eligible clients who are chronically ill or have long term physical disabilities.
Education & Experience
- Current practicing registration with the College of Registered Nurses’ of BC (CRNBC) or the College of Registered Psychiatric Nurses of British Columbia (CRPNBC).
- Two years’ recent experience in community care setting working with older adult / geriatric clients providing client-centred care coordination and care management or two years’ recent related experience within relevant practice area, care setting, patient/client population, and clinical focus.
- Valid BC Driver’s License required as local area travel may require the use of a personal vehicle.
More search results
Registered Practical Nurses and Registered Nurses…
Registered Nurse - Dialysis
Government of Northwest Territories
Manager: ICU/SDU and HART
Interior Health Authority
Nurse Practitioner - 3 Permanent, Full-Time Oppor…
Nova Scotia Health Authority (NSHA)