Are you a Nurse who is keen on helping with our Canadian Covid efforts? We need you! We have immediate contracts, full time starting February 26 or March 3. We would love to hear from RNs, RPNs, and LPNs!
The locations are:
- Ambassador Bridge (Windsor, ON)
- Blue Water bridge (Sarnia, ON)
- Windsor Tunnel (Windsor, ON)
- Fort Erie (Fort Erie, ON)
- Rainbow Bridge (Niagara Falls, ON)
- Lansdowne (Thousand Islands Bridge, ON)
- Huntingdon (Abbotsford, BC)
- Pacific Highway (Surry, BC)
- St-Armand/Philipsburg (St-Armand, QC)
- Stanstead Route 55 (Stanstead, QC)
- Emerson West Lynne (Emerson, MB)
- St Stephen
Our client, a wonderful humanitarian organization, is part of our nations' testing efforts for Covid. We are excited to be there staffing partner for Nurses to work in various border towns.
Roles and Responsibilities
- You will be working with colleagues as individuals perform swab testing on themselves in their cars.
- All flights, transportation, accommodation and meals are paid for by our client.
- This is a full time contract, daily shifts with days off from February 26 or March 3 -April 30.
Qualifications and Experience
- If you are a licensed RN, please apply today to this posting and call Sonia at 613-230-5350 ext. 1299.
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: Bachelor's Degree
Preferred field of study: Nursing