North / Central Alberta Rural Acute Care and Long Term Care RN contract positions
SIGNING BONUS OFFERED - RURAL CENTRAL ALBERTA RN POSITIONS WITH FULL TRAVEL AND ACCOMMODATIONS PACKAGE.
CNS Medical Inc. is actively recruiting Alberta Registered Nurses for temporary placements across all Alberta hospitals, LTC facilities and urgent care centres. Rotations vary from 3 months ongoing. We are currently seeking RN’s with relevant experience in the following areas:
- LONG TERM CARE AND ACUTE CARE - Positions close to Edmonton
Preference will be given to RN’s with the ability to mobilize with short notice and with the ability to mobilize with a flexible schedule.
· Completion of an accredited nursing education program.
· Active registration and practice permit with the College and Association of Registered Nurses of Alberta (CARNA).
· Minimum 1 year of related experience post-graduation from accredited nursing education program.
· Current Basic Cardiac Life Support - Health Care Provider (BCLS-HCP) valid within 1 year.
· Criminal Record Check including vulnerable sector check valid within last 6 months.
· Immunization record to be provided prior to commencement of assignment.
Contract length: 3 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $50.00 per hour
Discounted or free food
12 hour shift
COVID-19 considerations: Telephone Interview
Bachelor's Degree (Required)
Experience: Nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
BLS HCP / CPR-C (Required)
Driver's License (Required)
Alberta CARNA license without conditions (Required)
Willingness To Travel: 100% (Required)
Work remotely: No
Remote interview process