Director Acute Care NW (3)
- Meadow Lake Hospital, Meadow lake, Saskatchewan
- As per terms and conditions of employment
- Job Posting GO-00612927
- Job Category
- Job Type
The Director, Acute Care NW is a key leader in Saskatchewan health care, partnering with system leaders to achieve our provinces healthcare goals. Reporting to the Executive Director Acute Care Northwest, the Director is responsible for contributing to the development and achievement of strategy by articulating gaps and needs. The Director supports strategy through the development and execution of operational and business plans, including cascading, monitoring, reporting, and course correction of same. The Director demonstrates strong leadership to enable an innovative and positive working climate and a client-centric culture. The Director must work cross functionally within the portfolio and across the organization to support operations. The Director will develop partnerships and work closely with system and community partners.
- Experience, at an operational level, as a leader who has developed and led innovative planning and programs in a complex, multi-stakeholder environment.
- Seven (7) plus years in a leadership position with progressive advancement.
- Licensed and in good standing with professional association and/or regulatory body, if applicable
- Undergraduate degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Valid Class 5 Driver's license
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Demonstrates and is recognized for strategic and operational leadership that includes articulation of mission, vision and strategy and charts a path forward
- Demonstrates commitment to a diverse, culturally competent and culturally safe health system and representative workforce
- Exemplifies ethical practices, professionalism and personal integrity
- Has a proven ability to collaborate and partner with a wide variety of stakeholders, including community, to balance the needs and interests of these diverse groups while ensuring effective use of resources
- Has demonstrated ability to coach and develop others
- Has demonstrated strong critical thinking, financial and analytical skills
- Has demonstrated strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Is committed to delivering on Patient and Family Centered Care
- Is committed to quality, safety and continuous improvement striving towards zero harm
- Knowledge of legislation and applicable laws
- Knowledge of the healthcare system in Saskatchewan
- Mobilizes people, inspires and leads by example
- Promotes innovation, guides change and is committed to continuous improvement
- Travel within the province of Saskatchewan is required
The position will be based out of Meadow Lake Hospital.
For more information, please visit https://www.pnrha.ca/careers/ for further details.
Please forward your application by email to email@example.com or by fax to 306-446-6810.
All applications are appreciated, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. A criminal record check is required prior to an offer of employment.