The LPN provides each resident with routine daily nursing care and other desired services in accordance with the resident’s assessment, choices and care plan. The LPN also provides clinical leadership to the household ensuring the mission; vision and values of Samaritan Place are supported through the clinical services of the household.
The LPN is a member of a self-directed, cross-trained work team assigned to a household on a permanent basis to plan and coordinate resident care creating a home and strengthening community.
License to practice in good standing with SALPN
• Experience in gerontological nursing is preferred
• Excellent clinical skills
• Demonstrated ability to supervise
• Ability to communicate in English both verbally and in writing
• Gentle Persuasive Approach training
• TLR certification.