We are currently seeking:
Registered Nurses (RNs) for full-time/part-time positions in Scarborough, Toronto , Etobicoke and York Region for the Child and Family Program (Evening and Overnight Shifts)
- Current registration with the CNO
- Membership in your Professional Association preferred(RNAO)
- Valid First Aid/CPR
- Nursing diploma or degree from a recognized college or university
- Pediatrics experience and/or having worked with children in other settings is an asset
- Good communication and documentation skills
- Knowledge of the community
- Ability to integrate and apply critical thinking skills to client care
- Physically able to provide safe and timely client care
- Use of proper body mechanics and successful completion of the Physical Readiness Test to ensure safe work practices are followed, including mobility, transfers, bending, lifting, pushing and pulling
- Valid driver’s license and access to a car is required
- Ability to speak a second language is an asset
Why Work at VHA?
- VHA has over 90 years of experience providing high quality care you can be proud of.
- A stimulating, client and family focused work environment.
- A variety of full-time and part time positions.
- We invest in our staff, offering continuous opportunities for learning.
- Competitive compensation and paid orientation.
- Eligible staff are entitled to a comprehensive benefits package.
- Pension is available to eligible staff.
- A confidential, free Employee Assistance Program is available to all staff and service providers.
- We foster a supportive, and respectful team environment.
How to Apply
Please apply online at www.vha.ca
VHA Home HealthCare is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse work environment. If you require any accommodation in the application process, please contact us with the “Need Help” button in the button in the application or contact us in advance.
Thank you to everyone who applies. We will review applications as they are received, and really look forward hearing from you. We’ll only be contacting those selected for further discussion.
VHA Home HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accredited with Exemplary Standing by Accreditation Canada
An RNAO Best Practice Spotlight Organization designate and;
A founding member agency of United Way Toronto