Working four days a week and reporting to the Health Director and working with the Home Care team, the Home Care RN is responsible for the provision of quality home care nursing services. The team includes a full-time home care LPN and 2.5 home support workers. There is also a part-time (4 days per week) Community Health Nurse on staff.
- Providing home care client services
- On-going monitoring of home support workers
- Participating in the management of the Home Support/Care Program
- Initial client assessments, update assessments, coordination of care, maintenance of professional relationships with other care providers
- Other related duties
- Active registration in good standing with CRNBC
- Baccalaureate degree in Nursing from recognized institute
- Experience in home care or extended care
- Current Criminal Record Check
- Valid Level C First Aid and CPR certification
- Possess a valid class five (5) Driver's License.