Calea is Canada’s leader in the provision of products and services that safely and reliably support community-based infusion therapy, advanced wound care, and the need for general medical supplies.
We are a community partner and licensed Pharmacy, providing expert solutions and support resources to healthcare professionals, hospitals, patients and their caregivers. Our customers include Ontario’s Community Care Access Centres (CCAC’s), Regional Health Authorities, and hospitals and home care programs across the country.
Our people, experience, systems, and facilities make us a trusted partner in delivering innovative, cost-effective, patient-focused care that preserves independence and enhances quality of life. With over 280 employees, and pharmacy locations in four provinces, Calea is committed to continually advancing the delivery of safe, high-quality community care.
Join a team that makes a difference! Come grow with us!
We are currently seeking casual Clinic Nurses (RN’s) to work across multiple clinics within the GTA.
Clinic Nurses are responsible for the administration of IV medications, vascular access device management, the provision of wound care and maintaining patient care plans according to the patients’ goals and expected outcomes.
In addition, clinic nurses participate in the development of policies and procedures, and work collaboratively within a multi-disciplinary healthcare team. They gain leadership qualities by participating in research activities, sitting on committees, and training/orienting new hires.
- Certification in infusion therapy (CVAA), or CAET certificate or IIWCC completion an asset
- Advanced wound care and IV skills
- Nursing diploma or degree from a recognized college or university
- Minimum three years of experience
- Current valid RN licence in Ontario and First Aid/CPR
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Knowledge of the community and community experience an asset
- Ability to work collaboratively within a multidisciplinary healthcare team
- Ability to integrate and apply critical thinking skills to client care
- Available to work various shifts; weekdays and weekends
- ET or WORN experience an asset
- Valid driver’s license and access to a car is preferred
If you are interested and qualified, we invite you to email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
When applying, please include the job title in the subject line ‘Clinic Nurse’.
If you require accommodations, please contact Human Resources to ensure your equal participation in the recruitment process