The RN(NP) provides a spectrum of primary health care services as per the SRNA RN(NP) competency guidelines in the Meadow Lake PHC Centre as well as outreach clinics with the area. The RN(NP) functions as a member of an interdisciplinary team, consulting and referring to appropriate health care providers when necessary; and collaborating with other members of the health care team to ensure quality care for the patient.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Registered Nurse – Nurse Practitioner Master’s Program
- Registered Nurse – Nurse Practitioner Program
- Registered or eligible for registration with the Saskatchewan Registered Nurses’ Association (SRNA)
- Registered or eligible for registration with the Saskatchewan Registered Nurses’ Association (SRNA) as an RN(NP) or RN(GNP)
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to adapt to changing conditions.
- Ability to travel both within the Region and provincially.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Advanced communication skills.
- Advanced interpersonal skills.
- Assessment skills.
Qualifications: Certification in a recognized Primary Care Nurse Practitioner equivalent program or Nurse Practitioner Master’s Program required; currently registered or eligible to be registered with the SRNA as a RN(NP); demonstrated ability to function as a member of an integrated health team; demonstrated sound nursing judgment, excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to be flexible and self-directed; current certification Level C, Basic Cardiac Life Support and a valid Driver’s License.
Please quote posting number GO-00511240-3 when applying for the position. PNHR appreciates receiving all applications; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Should an applicant be offered a position a valid Criminal Record Check will be required prior to employment. Thank you.