About the Opportunity
Beaver Lake Health Services has a fantastic opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join their team in Beaver Lake, Alberta.
Reporting to the Health Director, you will assess, plan, implement, evaluate, and document all nursing care of patients in accordance with policies and professional nursing standards.
In order to qualify for this role, you will have a Bachelor's Degree in Nursing from an accredited school of nursing and a minimum of 1 year of supervised experience as an RN.
You will also possess:
- Current CPR Certification
- Current AHA Healthcare Provider training (BCLS)
- Knowledge of the nursing process and its application, including the assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation or nursing care
- Demonstrated ability to assist patients, family members, or other clients with concern and empathy
- The ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- A valid driver's license and clean driver's abstract
- The ability to maintain confidentiality and communicate in a courteous and respectful manner
Please note that due to the nature of this role, travel within the community is required.
About the Benefits
Beaver Lake Health Services is offering the successful candidate a competitive hourly salary of$36.86-$55.19 per hour and a great range of benefits, including:
- Extended Health and Dental coverage
- Pension Plan
- Access to a vehicle for travel throughout the community as required
- A standard Monday to Friday work week, with some overtime as required
In addition, you will be welcomed into a supportive and welcoming team that will listen to and value your ideas. This is an opportunity to make your mark on an established and highly respected organization, using your experience and skills to have a direct and positive impact on the community.
Don't miss this opportunity to advance your Nursing career in this dynamic and varied role - APPLY NOW! For full details and to apply, please visit http://jobs.applyfirst.ca/jobs/89555