The New Mummy Company is proud to support families throughout pregnancy and with the transition into parenthood. We have a great reputation which we protect at all costs, this reputation provides referrals and repeat clients allowing us to offer our Newborn Night Nannies a steady stream of work. We can meet your work and lifestyle choices as our bookings vary from short term, over a number of days, through to months at a time, whatever works best with your schedule!
* Do you have professional experience working with newborn babies and their parents?
* Are you interested in working as an independent contractor?
* Are you looking for anything from one to five day/night shifts per week?
Then this could be a great opportunity for you!
What are the responsibilities of a Newborn Night Nanny?
* Support for the new mother in her own home
* Sole charge of newborn baby or babies
* Assist and support breastfeeding and/or pumping
* Clean and sterilize pumping and feeding equipment
* Prepare formula and/or storage of breast milk
* Diaper, bathe, burp and swaddle baby
What are the ‘must have’ requirements for our Newborn Night Nannies?
* Must have a minimum of two years’ newborn professional work experience in the past three years, and a relevant qualification, such as Midwife, Paediatric Nurse, PICU experience, RN's, LPN's and Professional Infant & Newborn Caregivers
* Demonstrable experience working with newborn babies and their parents
* Professional experience with breastfeeding, formula preparation, diapering, bathing, feeding, and burping
* You must be available to work various shifts, including nights
* Being able to drive yourself to locations is a huge advantage
- Recent Professional New Born Care: 2 years