Come and take care of an extraordinary team in this majestic environment of the Nunavut. Our team is working on the construction site of the Nanisivik Naval Facilities in Nunavut and has nearly 50 full-time employees. Quite a challenge for professionals who wish to experience a different practice sometimes requiring a good deal of resourcefulness and openness to other cultures!
Under the responsibility of the site superintendent, the nurse will be responsible for:
- Administer first aid and routine medical care required for all staff 24/7;
- Maintain the physical inventory of the infirmary and keep it in an appropriate place in accordance with safety rules;
- Participate in the HSE committee;
- Document assessments and care provided.
Our ideal candidate has/is:
Graduated from a recognized nursing education program;
A license with the Registered Nursing Association of the Northwest Territories and Nunavut;
A valid course : Standard First Aid/CPR, Wound closure;
3-5 years relevant experience;
An advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) (an asset);
Fluent grasp of French and able to communicate with patients whose second language is English;
A health and safety certificate (an asset)
* The candidate must provide proof of his right to practice in Nunavut, his certificates and proof of valid professional insurance.
The use male in this document is intended only to simplify the text. Group LFL is an equal opportunity employer.